Green or eco-friendly building has gained popularity over the last decade, and it can provide you with not only cost savings over time but quality that will last a lifetime. At Bill’s Contracting & Remodeling we have always practiced sound construction methods that incorporate environmental friendly. Whether it be recycling building material, reusing left over materials on other projects or donating materials to a non-profit.
Let us show you how we can improve your comfort and lower your annual utility costs. Regardless how big or small your remodeling project, our capabilities are extensive with our experienced staff for designing green kitchens, eco-friendly bathrooms, new construction, home additions and interior design for your residential or commercial project.
Have more questions? Contact Bill’s Contracting & remodeling at (615) 300-3914 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renovations (Home and Commercial Remodeling)
- Alternative Energy (Solar, Wind, Geo-Thermal)
- Painting (Interior, Exterior, Commercial)
- Flooring (Carpet, Bamboo, Tile, Cork and Sustainable Hardwood)
- Roofing (Green roofs, Rubber roofs, Shingles, silver coating and eco-star roofing materials)
- New Home
- HVAC (A/c, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating)
- Kitchen and Bathrooms Remodeling
- Eco-Friendly Painting
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Insulation (Icynene, Biofoam, Bio spray, Recycled blue jean insulation)
- Eco-Friendly Garages